Search engine optimization was to have the right keywords and solid links to get good page ranking in searches. It benefited from getting traffic to the site. But there it did very little for increasing conversions. Now SEO is more sophisticated and user-friendly.
Ranking higher permanently in Google demands that the SEO strategy focuses on all the aspects of the website. Everything from the user experience, content and the technical stuff of the website should be to rank well in Google.
Did you know?
User intention and topic are the valuable and preferable keynotes for Google Algorithm than Keywords.
Define Holistic SEO
Holistic SEO makes all the aspects of SEO work harmoniously to give a better user experience. It will also be better the ranking of the website. There are four contributing factors to holistic SEO.
These are content marketing, link building, site structure and long-tail keywords. All these must work together to give a great user experience on the website.
Holistic SEO Approach
To achieve positive results with holistic SEO approach then many critical factors should be considered while designing the website. The header, proper levels of navigation, link labels and others play important roles in holistic design.
Other factors to be considered are the loading speed, site speed, mobile devices compatibility, etc. Another important aspect is that the web design should give the users a memorable and remarkable experience.
If the visitor is not satisfied or finds the website of no use for them, it is possible that they go back and never return to the site.
Visitor engagement and holistic SEO
If the visitor of the website finds what he is searching for, there are high chances that he will follow the call to action, and eventually, conversion takes place. It is important that the digital marketing campaigns are effective to attract the leads that will convert.
Link building for Holistic SEO
Link building and backlinks should be generated using the holistic approach. The focus should on attracting and get links from very good websites that have high-quality content relevant to the niche.
Generating backlinks from unreliable sources will put the website at risk and can receive punishment from search engines.
Did you know?
Long-tail keywords are the major source of Holistic SEO to reach the users of search engine.
Content marketing for holistic SEO
For the success of holistic SEO campaign, content marketing is very significant. High-quality content is needed to engage the target audience and potential customers. However good the SEO efforts are, without good content all these will fail and generate no engagement. Keep the content fresh and regularly update it.
Most of the digital marketers are familiar with Search Engine Optimization. Traditional SEO operates on the changes of search engine algorithms.
The two elements that define traditional SEO are the search engine algorithms and the links generated.
Online users now are focusing more on social signals and the quality of content that is relevant to the searches. Here are the differences between the holistic SEO and the traditional SEO.
Traditional SEO Vs. Holistic SEO
- Traditional SEO focuses more on creating page structure with targeted keywords integrated. Link building happens after this bus this is not effective as there are lots of changes in the online landscape.
- Traditional SEO focuses more and more on the keywords and not on satisfying the needs of the visitors. The goal of this SEO is to rank first in search results and so focus on the single term and short keywords to bring maximum traffic to the website.
- The Holistic SEO focuses on using long tail keywords. It focuses more on the search users and not on only the keywords. It focuses more on how people are engaging with particular brands and products and this effect how the search engines are ranking the businesses.
- Holistic SEO is the best way to get the best visibility for the website. Right audience will come to the visit, and it is also ensured that the journey of people to become the next customer is the easiest possible.
- Holistic SEO makes use of long tail keywords and caters to the needs of search users.
- Holistic SEO focuses on content marketing. Content is used to engage with the target audience.
- Holistic SEO is about integration, and the main strategy integrates content marketing with social media marketing, pay per click advertising and other digital marketing strategies.
- Traditional SEO focuses on generating traffic and optimizes websites based on keywords. In Holistic SEO, SEO and other digital marketing strategies are integrated with conversion optimization and brand acceptance.
- Holistic SEO is more beneficial for consumers. This is, of course, beneficial for the businesses but they try to cater and fulfill the needs of targeted customers. Thus there will be better interaction between the brands and businesses.
Did you know?
Content marketing is the main goal of the Holistic SEO.
Holistic SEO approach is important for ranking well on Google. Here are few best practices –
- The website should be built securely. Security is overlooked by many, but this is important to protect valuable data and prevent hacking.
- To provide value to the SEO strategy then it is important to ensure the security of the website.
- Optimize the page speed.
- Avoid clutter on the website.
- Get rid of unnecessary images and videos.
- Do not neglect the technical SEO.
- Have unique website throughout the website. Ensure that it is easy for search engine to crawl
- Title tags and Meta descriptions should contain the keywords to allow search engines to understand the web pages more clearly.
Did you know?
The search volume of the long-tail keyword is proportional to the ranking potential.
SEO is more than content and links. The digital environment is getting competitive, and the marketers should have integrated way of thinking so that they are not left lagging behind.