In the present competitive business market, all digital marketers are relying on demand-side platform inventories. This type of platforms helps to improve the Return On Investment (ROI) for the digital ad campaigns.
Demand Side Platform
In simple words, a demand-side platform is a software. This helps the advertisers in buying and managing the ad campaigns. From multiple sources using a single interface.
Moreover, it makes the bid on ad campaigns. And it goes on the process of auction. Depending on the advertiser’s budget it starts bidding.
Understanding Demand Side Platforms where all can afford.
To overcome the difficulty of buying and selling space for ads the Ad Networks are introduced.
This process can be termed as ‘programmatic advertising.’ In addition, the bidding in buying and selling the ad campaigns takes place in microseconds. That is named as the real-time bidding.
What are Ad Networks?
The third person who involves in selling you ad space on websites is nothing but Ad Networks.
For instance, by using Ad Networks, the brands can make use of multiple websites. Especially, to promote their offers in an efficient manner.
It allows the publishers to monetize their ad lists using a single platform.
How to choose the best Ad Network?
No one is willing to pick the worse ad network. Even though they are offering at a low price. Here are key points to concentrate to choose the Ad Network initially.
Your niche and your target audience:
Perhaps, the niche and audience are the initial steps to focus on. On the other hand you should know that to whom you are creating the content. Also, making the product. Includes finding their age, gender, and location, etc.
Quality of Ads:
Mostly, balancing the terms quality vs. quantity is the most important aspect. Providing high quality of ads is essential for brands. Further to have a reputation in the market. Therefore, we can find a pool of poor ads that damage the brand reputation.
Cost per click (CPM), cost per view (CPV), cost per mile (CPM), cost per action (CPA) and fixed cost are the pay structure. That usually provided by the Ad Network. So, choose one that fits best.
Available Ad formats:
Ads come in different sizes and shape on multiple devices. Hence, find the most engaging and suitable ad format. As a result that gains the traffic for your ad. Finally, the type of ad formats are banner ads, video ad, interactive ads, and animated GIF, etc.
Size of Ad Network:
Greater number of advertisers available at large network. Finally, finding the best space to launch the ads is the important tip.
Experience of the previous user:
That is to say that gather the information from the previous users. Who already worked with that particular ad network. Therefore, they will help you to get the best service provider.
Difference between a DSP and an Ad Network
- DSPs are demand-side platform which is the buyer’s side ad platform.
- For instance, the digital advertising buyers can manage the data exchange and multiple ad exchange lists. Mostly, it happens through a single interface by using the demand side platform.
- Coping with DSPs, advertisers can choose the characteristics of the audience. After that, the DSPs deliver the ads according to the audience target.
- Moreover, the advertisers need not worry about finding the right websites. But, the DSPs always works to get the best.
- Ad networks enable advertisers to buy the bulk ad inventory. Instead of buying one impression at a time.
- In addition, these Ad Networks make a connection between the advertisers and websites. Mainly, to host their ad campaigns.
- The Ad Network will find the effective ad space from the publishers. That takes place by depending on the advertiser demand.
How does a Demand Side Platform work?
- Firstly, the supply sources of ad inventory are connected to DSPs. That have been supplied by tons of publishers.
- The Demand Side Platform works in a highly technical form. It enables the advertisers in buying ad inventory space. Especially, on multiple websites and mobile apps depending on impressions.
- For instance, the DSPs in the present era are offering cross channel media buying. Along with connecting to ad networks and ad exchanges.
- The trending platforms to use the DSPs are Direct Publishers, Google Keyword search, OTT/CTV, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram, etc.
Top 10 DSPs for Programmatic Advertising
DoubleClick Bid Manager:
Google’s DoubleClick Manager is the most efficient platform. This connects the right audience in the right moments through ad campaigns. It helps the advertisers to reach their target audience. This is where the digital advertising works better.
It is one of the top trending data-driven demand-side platforms. The launch of mobile, email, domain and video advertising takes place. It provides programmatic solutions and customized performance. Mainly, through data analytics, optimization, and media capabilities.
It allows the advertisers to create effective and beneficial advertising decisions. By displaying social, video and mobile ad formats as an expert.
It helps to bring strong audience attention towards your products or services. This is where you launch your ad campaigns.
The predictive analytics generated by it allows the advertisers to find the target, insights and measuring metrics.
It allows thousands of world top publishers and developers to optimize and manage. Also, optimize the all sources of ad revenue over media, ad serving and exchange.
It gives access to mobile advertisers reaching and gaining the quality audience. The analytics-based algorithm of it provides advanced targeting tactics for the advertisers. It helps to get continuous user engagement that improves the ROI.
By using this, the advertisers can establish their apps by retaining the quality users through a single interface. On this platform, digital marketers can control and can access the mobile ad inventory using a single platform.
It helps digital marketers to launch the performance, openness, and usability on the most efficient digital marketing platform.
Amobee allows marketers to plan and implement the cross channel programmatic media ad campaigns. The marketers can also make integration of ad APIs with Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest and Instagram.
Demand Side Platform is the single multi-tasking platform to serve the advertisers. It helps in reaching their target audience without merging the complex strategies or digital platforms.